The world of work is changing for everyone.
Remote employees, digital nomads, and hybrid offices mean organized, highly transportable workspaces are now the norm.
Stay ahead of the curve with Re-Source Partners' Office in a Box
Deploying IT Hardware (and more) to Remote Workers
With Office in a Box, Re-Source Partners will work with your IT Department and Human Resources to configure and image, track, and securely send the right IT hardware and other equipment to your remote employees. Boxes can include:
- Power Supply(s)
- Docking Station
- USB Optical Mouse
- USB Keyboard
- Mobile Phone & Charger
- Headset or Bluetooth Device
- Company Materials (e.g. HR paperwork, instructions and training material, company SWAG, team-building materials)
Whether you’re redeploying existing assets or sending new equipment, we’ll make sure your employees—new or old—have what they need to do their jobs.
Recovering IT Hardware from Remote Workers
Recovering assets from existing employees is relatively straightforward but recovering hardware from employees who have left (or have been asked to leave) the company can be a challenge. Assets like laptops can be valued at $1000 or more. Even more valuable is the proprietary information they hold. And, with retrieval statistics as low as 32% when it comes to former employees, it’s a real risk to businesses.
With Office in a Box, Re-Source Partners will
- Act as your trusted agent. We contact your former employee, then arrange for the return and then receive your equipment (you have as little or as much interaction with the former employee as you choose.)
- Data-wipe/sanitize your equipment according to NIST 800-88 standards
- Reconfigure, image and redeploy the same returned assets to current employees or if no longer eligible, prepare them for proper disposal
Looking for a better understanding of Hardware Asset
Management? Download one of our helpful resources!